Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

Everyone that knows me KNOWS I twist my hair...I have since my hair was long enough to twist. Well, now my niece asks me if I would like to twist her hair! I'm caught on film on Eastery Sunday, twisting her hair. Ha, ha, ha! She thinks it's funny and I just think it's FUN! I have no idea where the fetish started. I just know it's part of who I am. :-)


If you notice in the picture, the polka-dot boots....I found them on sale at Old Navy and HAD to get them. I decided Gabby needed to take a photo shoot sporting them with her polka dot Easter dress. She was also spoiled with her Easter "basket" from me....lot's of scooby snacks and other miscellaneous Easter "junk". :-) She loved it all AND she is SOOOOO easy to spoil!

Our Easter started at Church. I was greeted with hugs from Miss Hannah and Miss Kayla to thank me for their Easter baskets. Then, off to see my family!! Now, let me just set the stage here....I'm use to a spread on Easter. It's kind of like Thanksgiving. This year, my parents decided to put STEAKS on the grill!!!!!!!! I DID give my mother a lot of "bull" for steering away from traditions of the past. :-) Of course, now that my mother has done the Landmark Forum, she's all about, "Who says it has to be Ham"??? She's right and I still don't like to give up my traditions! :-) It was nice visiting and spending time with little Miss Gabrielle! She's growing up so fast!

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Peace & love to you all!

1 Comments:

At April 10, 2007 9:04 PM, Blogger Fiddler said...

You're such a riot... All the training in the world isn't going to take the fun out of you, or make you any less of a duchess, expecting things to be a certain way even when you know they don't have to be, hahaha... You're the best :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home