Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Sweetest Gift!

For all of you following the fundraiser on Camryn, this is a gift that she gave me! My friend Jaime gave it to me and I just sobbed. I really got present to the difference that I make in the lives of children... in that moment.

There are days that it's so easy to go "numb"....to be distracted by my own thoughts...the things I need to get done or the things I still need to do. There are things that I do that are just "who I am" so when I'm being "me", I don't often realize the memories I am making for others or the impact that I have on others lives. I'm just doing what I'm doing and I don't expect anything in return. :-)

So thank you Miss Camryn, for reminding me to take time to be present and in the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home