Saturday, March 31, 2007

New York, New York....

This is a picture of the view I had when I was in NY last weekend. A bunch of us from Maine left Friday for Boston where we connected with other "Bostonians" for a bus ride to New York! For the next 6 1/2 months of my life I am in training with Landmark Education to complete the Spring Introduction Leadership Program!!!! YEAH!

For 3 1/2 years, I have been "hiding out", always being a "NO"! for participating in this program! All I can say is that the stars and the moons aligned and it finally became clear to me that this is the future I am living into. I applied for the program and got accepted this past fall. So, for FIVE months, I've been living a life like that of a Senior in Highschool.....knowing full well that when March 17th arrived, that my life was going to radically alter (like it does when you go off to college). Believe me, I have been kicking a screaming the entire way..."I don't want to....blah, blah, blah". Ha, ha, ha!

Getting back to New York....what an outrageous time! I got to be with almost 400 people from all over the world....Australia, Germany, Russia, Jamaica, Montreal, Poland. All of these people up to BIG things in life. It was the most AMAZING weekend! In that classroom, I felt like NOTHING in life could stop me. The energy was profound. We spent an entire day introducing ourselves which to me, created "community". LOVED IT! That weekend, I created a "game"....creating LOVE and APPRECIATION to be PRESENT for ALL CHILDREN; the TRANSFORMATION of parents and their relationship to their children; the POSSIBILITY of continuously making a difference in the lives of children. Not even being a parent myself, can you get my unconditional love for all children? :-)

So everyone! WATCH OUT...T-mad is out to causing BIG things in the lives of children and empowering others to transform their relationships to children! :-)

Peace & love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home